Thanks for your visit. We want your experience on our website to be the best possible and, for this reason, we have written this cookies policy as transparently as possible.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information, downloaded by the user's device when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize you each time you access our website. It also allow us to improve the quality and use of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of Internet; they do not damage the user's device and, if they are activated in the settings of your browser, they help us identify and resolve any possible mistakes in the operation of our system.
Types of cookies
- There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have small differences.
- Session cookies: they only last during the visit and are deleted when you close your browser. The main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the web page or its basic functionality. They do not contain any personal information that allow us to identify a person.
- Persistent or permanent cookies: they are saved on your device's hard drive and our webpage reads them every time you visit our site; they have a specific expiry date, at which they stop working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences, to analyze your visit and allow us to understand how users arrive at our website and how to improve our services.
- Functionality cookies: they allow our website to remember decisions taken by the user, such as login. The information that these cookies collect becomes anonymous, which means that they do not contain your name, address or any other data.
- Third-party cookies: they are cookies installed by a website that you are not visiting; for example, cookies used by social networks (such as facebook) or external content complements (such as google maps). In addition, some advertising company use these types of files to follow your visits to different website.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies have as their purpose the periodic maintenance, to guarantee the best functioning and service to the user.
By accessing our website, you expressly agree that we may use these types of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, browsing our website may not be perfect and some utilities may not work properly.
A) Third-party cookies, Google Analytics cookies
Our website uses the Google Analytics Service, provided by Google Inc., an entity whose main headquarter is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), Ca 94043, United States of America ("Google").
Google Analytics cookie generates anonymous user ID, which is used to count visits on our website. It also records the first and last time you visited the page. Moreover, it calculates when the session is finished, user origin and keyword.
Settings to avoid cookies
From our site and in accordance with the current legal regulations, we provide you with information that allows you to configure your browser to maintain your privacy and security in relation to cookies. Therefore, we provide you with information and links to official support sites of the main browsers so that you can decide whether or not to accept cookies.
You can block cookies through the tools and settings of the browser or configure it to alert you when a server wants to save a cookie.
- If you use Internet Explorer browser
In Internet Explorer, click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options". On the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- If you use Firefox browser
Choose the "Tools" menu of the browser and select the "Options" menu. Click on the "Privacy" tab. In the "Retention rules" drop-down list, select the desired level. Tick the "Accept cookies" box to enable cookies, or uncheck to disable them. Choose how long cookies can be stored.
- If you use Safari browser
Click in the Safari Menu, select the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences". Click on "Privacy". Set the "Block cookies" setting and click OK.
- If you use Google Chrome browser
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings". In the "Cookies" section, select "Prevent all sites from saving data" and then click OK.
If you use any other browser or do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click "Help" in the browser window at the top, where you can access all the necessary information.